Equalized Payment Plan and Optional Bank Draft Plan
For Our Residential Customers Only
Equalized Payment Plan
- The EPP doesn’t reduce your annual gas costs, but it does provide you with more uniform monthly payments year-round.
- Your monthly, equalized amount is based on your gas bills for the past 12 months. The EPP year begins at enrollment with a true up in the 12th month for the next period.
To begin, your account must be up-to-date and have 12 months of history.
What are the benefits of the plan?
- It helps you budget for your natural gas payments.
- It helps you defer or transfer some natural gas costs from higher usage months to lower usage months.
- Depending on the option you choose:
- We will bill you an equal amount each month and you can remit your payment, or
- With the Bank Draft Plan (see below), your monthly natural gas bill will be paid automatically by your bank or financial institution on or after the due date shown on your monthly Pensacola Energy natural gas bill. There is no charge to join the plan.
What are the terms of the plan?
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- In the 12th month of billing, you’ll receive a settle-up statement of your annual natural gas costs. This statement will include the amount of your equalized payment amount for the next year:
- If your actual usage was less than your equalized payments, you’ll see a credit on your settle-up statement.
- If your actual usage was greater than your equalized payments, there will be an amount owing on your settle-up statement.
- To ensure the credit or amount owing in the 12th month is minimal, your monthly payment amounts may be revised during the year to more closely reflect your actual usage. Pensacola Energy will review your account if the deferred balance exceeds + or – $400. Pensacola Energy may revise your monthly Equalized Payment Plan (EPP) amount. You will be provided a 30-day notice of the EPP revised amount.
Click the button below to download the Equalized Payment Plan application form.
Bank Draft Plan (optional)
With the Bank Draft Plan, your monthly gas bill will be paid automatically by your bank or financial institution on or after the due date shown on your monthly Pensacola Energy gas bill.
- The Bank Draft Plan will be in effect on the next bill you receive. It will tell you the amount of your charges and the due date of the bill.
- There is no charge to participate in the plan.
To join, download and complete the Equalized Payment Plan and register for the optional Bank Draft Plan and enjoy the convenience!
Click the button below to register for the optional Bank Draft Plan and enjoy the convenience!