Pensacola Energy serves more than 43,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Escambia County and is owned and operated by The City of Pensacola. Pensacola Energy has one of the most aggressive CNG programs in the Southeastern United States.
Pensacola Energy is one of the top 20 municipally owned natural gas utilities in the United States. Click to download the Pensacola Energy Company Profile.
- Infrastructure consulting and build-out
- In-house ability to provide high demand gas service for manufacturing, commercial and industrial applications
- Dedicated commercial/industrial director to assist local commercial and industrial customers
- Active engagement and support from City of Pensacola Mayor Ashton Hayward on economic development initiatives
- Two public access CNG stations operating 24/7
- One private CNG station for City of Pensacola fleet vehicles
- Dedicated CNG service director to assist local commercial and industrial customers
- Creative partnerships with private businesses, local governments and utilities