- Duration: 45 mins – 1 hour approximately
- Location: Usually held at the schools, either in the classrooms or auditorium/library
- Science benchmarks included SC.4.E.6.3 & SC.4.L.17.4
- Topics covered Include:
- Renewable and Non-renewable resources
- Natural Resources
- Thermal Heat Transfer
Drawing Contest: (optional)
The SEE program drawing contest is based on the presentation mentioned above. Students will have a chance to win $100 and an opportunity to meet the Mayor of the City of Pensacola, Ashton Hayward, and have pictures taken with him. Judges are looking for creativity and artistic skills. There will be one winner per participating school.
- Deadline to submit entries: April 18th, 2014.
- Contest entries can be submitted by:
- Email to: email@example.com or
- Mail to: 1625 Atwood Dr., Pensacola, FL 32514
Field Trip: (optional)
After the presentation, teachers and students are invited to Pensacola Energy for an inside look at our operations and for a more interactive learning experience. Students will be provided with scientific information about the nature of natural gas, safety practices and more. We have prepared very entertaining presentations for the students hoping they will have fun while learning.
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour from the time of arrival to departure.
- Location: Pensacola Energy’s headquarters – 1625 Atwood Dr., Pensacola, FL 32514.
The PRESENTATION and FIELD TRIP can be held together at Pensacola Energy’s center of operations, which may take 2 hours from arrival to departure.
To schedule a presentation for your school please contact the Pensacola Energy marketing department at (850) 436-5050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred dates and time slots for your school.