- Duration: 30 minutes approximately
- Location: Usually held at the schools, either in the classrooms or auditorium/library.
- Science benchmarks included SC.2.E7.1&2 and SC.2.P.10.1
- Topics covered Include:
- Energy Conservation
- Air Leaks
Field Trip: (optional)
After the presentation, teachers and students are invited to Pensacola Energy for an inside look at our operations and for a more interactive learning experience. Students will be provided with scientific information about the nature of natural gas, safety practices and more. We have prepared very entertaining presentations for the students hoping they will have fun while learning.
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour from the time of arrival to departure.
- Location: Pensacola Energy’s headquarters – 1625 Atwood Dr., Pensacola, FL 32514.
The PRESENTATION and FIELD TRIP can be held together at Pensacola Energy’s center of operations, which may take 2 hours from arrival to departure.
To schedule a presentation for your school please contact the Pensacola Energy marketing department at (850) 436-5050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred dates and time slots for your school.